Work by Nathan Pye

Tuesday

Deliverance We Prey

Up and coming metal act Deliverance We Prey approached me a little while ago to do some merch design for them. They had a rough design and an concept and basically just let me run with it. 


Super early concept. Guy getting choked with a big old rope.





Ditched the guy in the back and went for a 'zombie on a leash' sort of thing. 




Decided to zoom right in and focus on detail. Shading was chosen with a two colour print in mind. Using a sweet toy skull I had as a reference I made up a filthy zombie man. I also learned how to tie a noose. The internet is awesome.





Added filth goo from the mouth. I redid the goo though after my wise drawing cohort Ahab suggested more movement was needed.




Detailed the FUCK out of the rope.



That's too many vectors. 




Colour variant mockups. Pink. Winner.


Deliverance We Prey shirt design

Not really. The old fave red won out. Click for bigness. 

I'll post a pic when I get the shirt. 

n

1 comment:

  1. SEXY!!!!

    Whoever is reading this, Nathan is a genius. get him to do your future work!!!! We are extremely happy with the final product thank you man!!

    ReplyDelete